I Have a University degree for " Digital Technologies and Art". My graduation project was a Bestiary inspired of RPG's video games rules as levels, dungeons...etc
I love drawing and painting creatures and monsters design. I use various mediums and media. I can create digital and traditional art.
I search all my inspiration in Animals, Art, History, Myths and Legends of others countries.
- Exhibition "Troll Farceur", Brittany, January-March 2009
- Exhibition "Forum des Arts", Saint-Malo, May 2012
- Exhibition, Elfia Festival, Arcen Castle, Netherlands, September 2014
-Illustrator for The SeriousRequest Book Project of Golden Age of Fairy Art, October-November 2014
- Exhibition, Elfia Festival, Haarzuylens, Netherlands, April 2015
- Also writer for the review KeulMadang, speciality Arts, Litterature, and Culture of Korea, since March 2014.
Library Call Number: 246.24-5
Total Online Views: 1279
Total Mobile Checkouts: 6
All uses of the Content are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (“CC BY-NC-SA”) license (as fully described here). Please email us for permission before using any images.